- I love how they smell
- I love the tactical parts of holding, turning pages and feeling the weight of tangible words that are bound together in a visual way
- They are so heavy on a trip I have to limit myself. (What if
- I’m not in the mood for serious, mystery, historical fiction, I have to pick ONE?)
- I can read it in bright sunlight (but I’m very fair so just when exactly does this apply?)
- I can highlight.. oh wait…. (you can highlight electronically too)
- You can tell a lot about a person by the books in their house. So, will bookshelves die?
- Are the words less substantial because they “weigh less” in electronic form?
- I can carry fifty books on a trip without a $50 overweight bag fee. (But who can read fifty books?)
- I won’t get chocolate smears, wine stains, or fingerprints…oh wait.
- Doesn’t smell like a book 😦
- Doesn’t feel like a book 😦
Like purses. It seems to depend on the occasion.